Friday, January 15, 2010

About Me


Hello, my name is Blake Turner and I am a Freshman (First year) at Trinity University. I was born in Houston, Texas, and grew up in the suburbs of Houston in Katy, Texas. I am on the Men's golf team here at Trinity and enjoy all other types of sports. I also enjoy a good video game, I will challenge all to a game of Madden or Call of Duty; however prepare to lose. A couple of things about me that not many people know is that I am extremely competitive and I come from two families as my parents are divorced. I would consider my computer skills pretty average, although i have taken a course in high school mainly dealing with Adobe Photoshop CS3. I hope to eventually become an international business and marketing major here at Trinity and would love to market for sports and entertainment industries some day. You can reach me here with any questions or concerns.

3 comments:

  1. Nice blog, I consider my computer skills pretty average too even though I took a similar course in high school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh Blake. I think you have me beat at all of your sports (online and physical). If you ever want to know how to lose at any of those games, don't hesitate to contact me for help ;)
    -Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blake, nice post - I'd love to hear more about your Photoshop course -

    ReplyDelete