Thursday, April 22, 2010

My website

Please visit my website at : www.cs.trinity.edu/~bturner1.

To make my website, I used expression web. Inserting pictures and the simplicity of a navigation bar was surprisingly easy. I really like my Sports section, just because it explains alot of who I am. I am a huge sports fanatic, therefore its my favorite. My biggest technical challenge was with hotspots, because they kept messing up on me. I will show my website to anyone I feel appropriate, including employers, friends and family. My biggest design challenge consisted with inserting a picture as a background, it was difficult to find a neutral enough picture to make colors go well with. And I may indeed make another website for another class. Only time will tell.

1 comment:

  1. Nice website despite the technical challenges creating the hotspots!

    ReplyDelete